Sunday, January 20, 2013

One Lovely Blog Award




My Pitch Wars pal, Stacey Lee, nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award. It's so pretty I could refuse!
 
Part of the blog post for this is to share seven interesting facts about me (I might have to think very hard to find seven things):

1. I'm an obsessive compulsive collector and horder.
2. I've never broken a bone.
3. I once dated a student teacher at my school (I'm a good girl, really!)
4. I have been stalked by women on separate occasions wanted to know where I bought my shoes from.
5. As a teenager I was seronaded by three guys in the middle of the street because they thought I looked like Mariah Carey. They sung me a Whitney Housten song *palms face*
6. I married my highschool sweetheart.
7. Giggle too much.

And now for my own One Lovely Blog award nominees:

Stacey Nash - My amazing Alpha Reader and fellow Aussie Owned and Read blogger
Katie Teller's Stories - My Aussie Owned and Read pal
Lauren's Written Word - My Aussie Owned and Read pal
K.A.Last - My Aussie Owned and Read pal

\


post signature


2 comments:

  1. How funny about Mariah Carey, now I want to know which song it was.
    Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon you are soo mystical! I am the same on two of these . . .

    ReplyDelete