Thursday, November 25, 2010

A ten point Harry Potter 7 Review with no Spoilers

Well I went got to see Harry Potter 7 five days after it came out. Managed to avoid most spoilers, except for one on Twitter (gggrrrrr TWITTER!). So I decided to do some fun observations with no spoilers:

  1. This was the best adaption from the book series so far.
  2. Where the heck did they hide Ralph Fiennes nose?!
  3. Dobby should have been in more of the movies. He got heaps of laughs and was in Harry's words "brilliant."
  4. Daniel Radcliffe at times appears to have a small mouth in proportion to the rest of his face.
  5. I lost track of how many times I teared up.
  6. I kept thinking how grown up Daniel Radcliffe looked, and then taller men would be in scenes and he looked so young again.
  7. Emma Watson nailed it.
  8. The scenery was amazingly gorgeous!
  9. There is a scene that I thought "I don't remember THAT in the book." (You'll know it when you see it)
  10. I discovered what a fan I am as I went 2 1/2 hours without taking a pee!

So there you have it - no telling you what you already know from the book, and the fantastic interpretation that you don't know about.

So if you are going to comment - respect the no spoilers rule. =P

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Your blog is really cool, I started followin it :)

    If you get a chance, would you be able to check out my new blog and follow it if you like it? I really want it to become popular..

    http://the828.blogspot.com

    Please and Thank you

    btw.. I love your background!

    ReplyDelete